So in these examples I have used colored acrylic paint along with some simple dabbing techniques using a cotton bud. I believe that it is effective in many ways and could be used for things like clouds, Sea and other things belonging to scenery. Also i have introduced white paint to three of my samples to show a faded effect. As I have said in my first review of my samples i believe this technique could be used well in creating scenery.
During the creation of these samples I have used simple primary and secondary colors to create a pattern using simple lines and shades. The media I have used for this sample is acrylic paint and for the second sample i believe i have used water color. What i did with these samples was to show how effective using certain lines and blending can be with different types of paint. The way this media could be used is the same as most in my opinion as it could be used mainly for scenery and or for showing texture inn walls, Floors etc.
These samples where all made using a simple media, Pencil. For the top I have used quick shades Horizontal down the paper softly letting the pressure go as I moved on. Just underneath I have basically done the same thing except for I have used vertical lines but continued to use the less pressure technique. The sample on the far right i have used pencil to help shade in the piece of paper free hand and when I had done this I have used a rubber to help create diagonal lines on the work. The techniques left which i have used are the cross hatching which is back and forth lines in different directions to one and other. I believe these techniques would be useful while creating textures of water and other surrounding scenery and can also be used to set the mood of a piece I believe.
These samples are another of the acrylic and it is very simple in i have shown simple primary and secondary colors and i have also mixed them to show what can be made. This can be useful when having limited resources but having the colors needed to help make the color you desire to be used in your piece. So it can be a resourceful way to complete tasks and as well you may discover a color you may not have thought to use at first but could be effective.
Included in these samples are the use of materials to create different textures onto a piece of paper. The first sample shows that i have used string glued to paper to create the surface i then covered the surface in paint. This could be helpful if you wish to make an big outline of something as you can place the string and apply the paint and remove it this one is a personal favorite of mine. The second of the samples though not clear i have used dried glue covered with paint to get the texture you can see. This could be used to show the texture of building but i'm sure there are more ways to use it. The bottom right sample as you may be able to see i have used tape stuck onto a piece of paper and covered it in paint to show a nice effect and the feel shows for a nice texture.





No comments:
Post a Comment