In my first sample you can see here I have used a mixture of acrylic paints to create a light blue/purple effect on the mountains I have drawn. I believe this is effective but not as effective as some of my other sample due to me feeling more comfortable using a dry media than I am paint. However I believe the effect of the colours come out well on the water effects.
My second sample as you can see is a mixture of pencil and charcoal which I favoured over most of the media I have used, As I have used charcoal for my final art work piece. I believe it is very effective and gives off a dramatic feel to the examples I have produced and as I have said I have always felt more comfortable using dry medias than I have using paint and such. Overall this is defiantly one of my favourite media I have used.
On my third sample I have used pencil as I believed using a simple media would be effective, Overall it has been effective with the examples I have produced and I have mixed it with some white oil pastel to give the mountains a different texture to the rest of the piece which I believe works well. This is also a media I favour of many others.
On my fourth sample I have used felt tip I was sceptical at first to use this as I didn't think it would show the create detail in the work I had produced, Overall I think that I was right that the fact that you might not be able to capture all detail but felt tip can be used to gain effects using different techniques of shading as you can see in the see on this example.
On my fifth example you can see that I have used oil pastel. I do like oil pastel for certain things and I believe overall it has worked well especially when trying to capture the look and texture of the river in front of the mountains. I have tried to use black oil pastel to help the mountains to stand out but I believe without this it would have looked better as it is a bit over the top.
On my sixth example I had used felt tip like my fourth example as I wanted to see the different types of effects I could archive using this media and again I had used different types of lines and marks to try and achieve different looks and overall to a certain extent I have achieved a different look on the mountains which I think work well and I like.







No comments:
Post a Comment